Wednesday, December 3, 2008

100th Post!

Hey everyone, guess what??? This is the blog's 100th post!

This is a bit of a milestone for Sons of Norway. When we first launched back in July there were a lot of us at the headquarters (myself included) who wondered how long we'd be able to maintain this blog and keep the information fresh and interesting. Trust, me it's no easy task and takes a lot of effort even on its best days.

But, with 4 months, 100 posts and thousands of visitors so far, I think it's all been well worth it. Nichole, Colin and I hope you feel the same way; that our work in this little corner of the web has been at turns helpful, informative and entertaining for everyone.

So, with that, on to the next post and hopefully 100 more!

4 comments:

MJ said...

Woo Hoo! Keep 'em coming. I read you every day.

Debbie Petras said...

Congratulations on your 100th blog post! I just celebrated mine a few days ago. It's amazing how quickly blogging time flies! :)

My parents were very active in Sons of Norway. My dad continues to belong to a lodge in Florida but originally were part of Roald Lodge on Long Island. I actually discovered your blog through a new friend I met online. She lives in Tromso, Norway and told me about this blog. Glad I came to visit.

Erik Evans said...

Thank you both for the kind words of encouragement. We've been very happy with the blog so far, so we plan to keep it up for as long as we can!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work! It is lovely to find this Sons of Norway blog - a wonderful way to keep update to happenings with the organization as well as in Norway.