Wednesday, September 1, 2010

International Convention: Breakout Sessions

After a long morning of business, the delegates broke for lunch, which was followed by an afternoon of great Breakout Sessions. Delegates in attendance learned about Social Media Best Practices, using the Foundation to improve your lodge, programming ideas and how FBCs can help a lodge with their recruitment efforts.

I had the pleasure of presenting the social media session with our IT Director, Rachele, and we received a lot of great questions and positive comments. The one thing that most people seemed to want, though was the PowerPoint presentation, so I'm making it available to members via the Sons of Norway website members' section. I'll also try to make the other presentations available as well.

Ok, more later, but until then, please enjoy my view from the back.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I heard great comments about all of the breakout sessions. Well done!