Friday, September 3, 2010

International Convention: Board of Director Elections Part 1

It is my pleasure to announce the new Sons of Norway International Board of Directors Executive Committee for the 2010-2012 biennium!

Dan Rude, International President
Marit Kristiansen, International Vice President
Audun Gythfeldt, International Secretary
Bill Fosmoe, International Treasurer
There is a fifth member of the Executive Committee, however I'm still awaiting confirmation on who it will be and shall post that info soon.

As you can see, the only change for this biennium was in the Treasurer spot. I'll admit it was sad to hear that our previous International Treasurer, Gene Brandvold was retiring from the board. I've gotten to know Gene over the past 10 years that I've been with Sons of Norway and it's been a great experience.

That said, I also know Bill pretty well and I'm looking forward to working with him in the future! I know he's going to do a bang-up job and be a great asset to the organization. So, join me in welcoming Bill to the Executive Committee!

I'll post more about the International Director elections tomorrow or the day after. Until then, have a great day!

No comments: