Monday, December 23, 2013

A Special Christmas Message from Sons of Norway's CEO

Dear Sons of Norway Members

Christmas is upon us and I want to take this opportunity to send you a message of good tidings from myself and the entire Sons of Norway Headquarters’ staff!

Every year, as the day draws near, I find myself reminiscing about Christmases past and all the great memories they have given me; the good times spent with family and friends, the sense of wonder I felt as a child and the feeling of hope I always get as we usher in a new year.  

This Christmas I hope you find yourself surrounded by your loved ones and sharing in the spirit of the season. Above all, I wish you all the hope, wonder and joy that Christmas can bring!


Merry Christmas
Eivind Heiberg
CEO
Sons of Norway

No comments: