Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Sons of Norway!

This Thanksgiving we have a special message from the Sons of Norway CEO, Eivind Heiberg.

Dear Son of Norway Members,

With Thanksgiving upon us, I find myself reflecting on the many things in my life for which I am thankful. In addition to the blessings of family, friends and good health, I am thankful for you, the remarkable members that make Sons of Norway what it is today.

Your dedication to your lodges and communities, as well as your passion for preserving Norwegian heritage and culture is inspiring. Every day I hear about a lodge or group of members who are engaging and giving back to their community in true fraternal spirit. It gives me a great sense of pride every time I hear one of these stories.

So, this Thanksgiving, I want you to know that I am thankful for all you and your fellow members are doing throughout the organization. I hope today is filled with peace, joy, appreciation and thankfulness. Also, if you find yourself in a moment of reflection on the things you are thankful for this year I hope you'll share them with me by contacting me at ceo@sofn.com.



Fraternally,

Eivind Heiberg
CEO, Sons of Norway 

No comments: