Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's Never Too Early for Norwegian Language Lessons

Good morning world! It's still dark outside on this cool October Tuesday, so the creative/mental juices are still moving a little slowly. On days like this I look for inspiration in an number of locations. First I go to the blog stats and see what folks are interested in reading about (language and food) then I go out into the wilds of the web, looking for content that I think you'll enjoy.

Today's wonderstuff comes from the awesome folks over at My Little Norway, another blog about Norway. I love it because it's written from the perspective of a foreigner living in Norway, so there's lots of interesting topics, which I always find entertaining and worth the read.

Seeing as how many of this blogs readers really enjoy reading about Norwegian language, I thought many readers might be interested in some posts by L-Jay about how the Norwegian Language has affected English. Enjoy and check back late for some original content.

1 comment:

immino said...

Hello
We would like to exchange links with you and if you are interested, to invite You to join us at the first Social Network for Foreigners in Norway.

We created a new place for all foreigners in Norway and everybody who is interested in Norway.

All the services: forum, classified, blogs, articles, etc . are totally free for everybody.

You can find us at www.immino.no

Diana
www.immino.no
www.foreignersinnorway.com