This was passed to me yesterday and I wanted to share it with all the blog visitors. Sons of Norway is currently looking to hire a new Customer Service Representative to assist in our Insurance Services Division. If you are a dedicated, professional individual, you might want to keep reading because this is a great opportunity!
- Processes daily monetary requests that include but are not limited to, loans, surrenders, partial surrenders, 1035 exchanges replacements and conversions
- Processes daily non-monetary requests that include but are not limited to, address changes, beneficiary changes and ownership changes
- Provides support for annual/quarterly informational and monetary exchanges with members that include but are not limited to RMD letters, 1099 letters and dividend distributions.
- Provides telephone support, and answers day-to-day questions posed members, FBCs and internal staff.
- Associates Degree
- 5+ years
demonstrated knowledge and experience related to Insurance processes and
procedures preferred, but not required.
- Strong Technical
aptitude. Ability to analyze and use
various computer software programs as needed with little training.
- Strong attention
to detail needed to manage the various customer service processes.
- Exceptional communications skills. Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers via proactive and reactive phone calls, and email.